Thursday, September 22, 2022

Nikkei_Simmer's Fanfiction (JAG)

This is my blog for my text based fanfiction - the ones with no pictures. Since Fanfiction.net appears to be on its way out, I'm moving these fanfictions to Blogger as a repository for my fic.

Now the main thing is that I'm not going to be putting everything back up. That is mainly because it becomes a royal pain-in-the-ass to put up ones that I'm no longer continuing with. And since I appear to be concentrating on Sims/JAG fic as opposed to regular JAG-fic nowadays. So if you want to bear with me, this is going to be a work-in-progress. I'm going to be putting them in categories - whether they are stand-alone or a part of my greater works such as the Meg/Animal relationship arc of which there are two branches - like those make a choice-books we used to read back when we were kids...such a long time ago.

I'm still in the process of figuring out the layout for this particular blog and whether or not I'm going to make a landing page for it so that it can be it's own little entity coming off the main Nikkei_Simmer Sims blogspot page. Of course, I started writing JAG fanfic long before I got hooked on Sims, so I seem to be doing this ass-backwards, but most people know me through Sims...so voila - that's how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment